-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

"Let Freedom Ring" By Thia's Tastefully Terrific Tags!

CT For Thia!
“You make me want a hot dog real bad!” is one of my favourite lines from “Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde” and this kit by Thia called “Let Freedom Ring” brought that to mind once again! This beautifully patriotic kit comes with 116 elements and 15 papers to kickstart your July 4th frame of mind!


I paired this precious kit with the lovely Trinita and her beautiful tube, Holiday! She’s so beautifully iconic and recalls a simpler, 1940s style of life! She can be taken to the beach, the picnic or even to the mall! The tube is 2000x2000 and 300 dpi, contains several layers for your designing delight. Paint Shop Pro compatible PSD file.

You can find Trinita’s patriotic patron at:

No comments:

Post a Comment